Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Beginning

Welcome one, welcome all, welcome children great and small…In this land of whimsy and wonder you’ll find all I have to offer. My projects and process, my punctuation and prose, my promises and scribbles and my doodles and dives into the subconscious known as me. I’m Christy. I do art. I do words and wordplay and I scribble more than I have any right. In this blog (duly started thanks to a class...Hi, Mr. Jarrell!) you’ll wander with me as we go through my day-to-day in the world. This is where I’ll post my scribbles and my doodles and, heaven help me, my plans for future projects.*

This is where I’ll post my happenings. Hopefully it will be a time of personal and professional growth. Hopefully this will prove to be a good discipline. Hopefully you’re entertained, hopefully we’re productive, and hopefully you’ll find what you’re looking for…

And hey, maybe one day I'll get a scanner and not upload pictures with my camera phone. A girl can dream...right?

*the personal ones. Not the NDA ones. Whoop for commissions!

1 comment: